Oscar 2024: 'Oppenheimer' wins Best Picture at 96th Academy Awards

 



I

I was born on the unforgettable day of August 6th.

At some point, I started thinking deeply about war on my birthday. That's why I always wanted to go to Hiroshima someday and see the reality with my own eyes, and that wish has come true.





I had always wanted to see the reality of war someday, but when I actually saw it, it was so vivid and painful that my heart tightened.

At the same time, seeing the beauty and vibrancy of the Atomic Bomb Dome made me feel the strength of humanity and a sense of relief.

I realized that we have the strength to rise up from any situation.


It was impressive to see so many people visiting the Atomic Bomb Museum from overseas. I was happy that people who wanted to know the reality of what was happening in Japan came to see me. At the same time, I would like other Japanese people of my generation who don't know about war to go to Hiroshima and experience various things at least once.





 komugi_08.06



Images and Videos YouTube 



julius robert oppenheimer

 Oppenheimer was born Julius Robert Oppenheimer on April 22 , 1904, into a non-Jewish family in New York City.






 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

巴西马里亚纳大坝灾难的法律纠纷在英国打响

SAG Награды 2014: Актеры "шума" побед, подтягивает гонку Оскаров

bbc.co.uk/news/england/london