I was born on that unforgettable day, August 6th.






I went to the Atomic Bomb Dome and the Atomic Bomb Museum.

The day the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima and many lives were lost...

I was born on that unforgettable day, August 6th.

Somewhere along the line, I started thinking deeply about the war on my birthday. That's why I definitely wanted to go to Hiroshima someday, see the reality with my own eyes, and my wish came true.





I had always wanted to see the reality of war someday, but seeing it in real life was so vivid and painful that it made my heart tighten.

At the same time, I saw the beauty and vibrancy surrounding the Atomic Bomb Dome, and I felt the strength of humanity, and I felt a sense of relief.

We were able to realize that we have the strength to rise up from any situation.


It was impressive to see so many people from overseas visiting the Atomic Bomb Museum. I was happy that people came to see me because they wanted to know the reality of what happened in Japan. At the same time, I would like Japanese people of my generation who don't know anything about war to go to Hiroshima at least once and experience the various things.





 komugi_08.06



images and videos  youtube 



Julius Robert Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer was born Julius Robert Oppenheimer[note 1] into a non-observant Jewish family in New York City on April 22, 1904






Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

巴西马里亚纳大坝灾难的法律纠纷在英国打响

SAG Награды 2014: Актеры "шума" побед, подтягивает гонку Оскаров

bbc.co.uk/news/england/london